Excellent early career opportunities
At NATS we have plenty to offer. All of our roles are designed with you in mind.
We offer top of the range training, advanced technologies, a multitude of employee benefits and a friendly working environment; so you can advance your career whilst shaping the future of the aviation industry.
The options available
Whether you're looking for a placement while studying at university, a recent graduate wanting to put your skills into practice or a school leaver on the search for an apprenticeship or work experience, NATS has the perfect opportunity...
This one-year opportunity is designed for students in their second year at university, who are looking for a sandwich year option.
You’ll find that you’re right at the heart of our organisation, working alongside our graduates and other business professionals, and as a result, you’ll gain a great insight into our organisation and market place.
In return for your hard work we offer a range of benefits:
- Competitive salary
- 28 days of holiday entitlement with Bank Holidays on top
- Pastoral care from the Early Careers team
- Support and funding towards professional accreditations
- On the job learning from some of the most senior experts in the industry
- Involvement in an early careers student led project
- A popular buddy support system to help you feel comfortable from day one
- Social activities such as a wide range of sports teams and an onsite gym
- Free fruit, subsidised food and Costa coffee
- The chance to get involved with lots of charity events - NATS heavily engages with different charities every year
- A modern, comfortable environment
- Access to voluntary benefits and discounts to make your money go further
What we're looking for
We offer top of the range training, advanced technologies, a multitude of employee benefits and a friendly working environment; so you can advance your career whilst shaping the future of the aviation industry. In exchange, we ask you to demonstrate:
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to connect with others and develop lasting relationships
- Resilience to challenges
- Curiosity and innovation
- Creative problem solving
- Commitment and determination
- A demonstrable interest in the field outside of your studies
The application process
Register & apply online
Apply online, register your personal information and complete a detailed application form.
Depending on the scheme you are applying for, you’ll be required to take a number of online tests to uncover your suitability.
If successful, you’ll either be invited to either an Assessment Centre or interview at one of our sites
Once the assessment is complete, you will be contacted by a NATS colleague who will tell you if your application has been successful. A vast number of applicants apply for jobs at NATS, so getting to this stage is a huge achievement!
Future scheme opening dates
- Undergraduate Placements for Engineering & Technology
- Apprenticeship Schemes including Engineering Technicians
- Graduate Schemes for Corporate and Programme Management programmes